Product Features & Guidelines
- Creates a sleek, “floating” look for vanities, mantles, and
- countertops affixed to a wall, without any floor support.
- • Wooden studs are required. If customer has metal studs, they
- will need to install wood blocking from the floor up to at least
- 24” above the top of the bracket flange.
- • Sheetrock repair to cover the embedded bracket will be the
- responsibility of the customer. Once the customer completes
- the project, the only visible portion of the bracket extends
- directly underneath the countertop.
- Order the bracket length that matches the countertop
- depth (for a 20” vanity, order a 20” bracket). 3” of the bracket
- will be inside the wall, mounted to the stud.
- Brackets are 7” – 22” long.
- Horizontal support is 2.5” wide.